This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Social Care - Reg Manager - Adult|
|Salary||£25,001 – £30,000 Per Annum|
£24,900 - £32,200
Hoop Recruitment are looking for a full-time permanent band 5 or 6 physiotherapist to support the assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of individuals with a wide range of complex neurodegenerative and organic disorders. The service is based in Newport and the role is Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, 37.5hrs per week, however flexibility with the working pattern will be considered.
- Support to undertake further qualification and training
- Competitive annual leave entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme, up to 8%
- Paid training
- Generous Salary of £24,900 - £32,200 per annum
- Provide an effective physiotherapy service that is client centred
- Incorporate physiotherapy into a client’s daily activities
- Provide assessment and diagnosis for all referrals
- Provide advice on a range of complex health needs and contribute to the support of families, carers, health and social professionals
- To work with the clinical lead physiotherapist, to help lead, co-ordinate, deliver and evaluate the physiotherapy service
- To provide clinical supervision and act as a source of specialist advice for junior physiotherapists
- To provide a written report for formal reviews and attend MCT meetings.
- Degree/Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Registered to practice by HPC
- Able to think independently
- Experience of MDT working
- UK driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Able to encourage and support colleagues of all levels to develop on a professional basis