This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - Senior Staff Nurse|
|Salary||£40,001 – £45,000 Per Annum|
- Clinical LeadCardiff£40k+
Hoop Nursing are looking for an experienced and strong senior nurse / clinical lead to motivate, drive and lead the nurse and care team at a nursing service in central Cardiff.
The service provides high quality, person centred nursing and social care to younger adults who have a range of physical disabilities, learning disabilities and complex health needs. The organisation aims to provide service users with the support they need to lead a positive and fulfilling life by encouraging residents to maintain hobbies and social activities and providing the necessary support.
With an enviable benefits package and the opportunity to progress, this is a unique opportunity for a senior nurse looking for the next step in their career. This service is easily accessible by public transport with a range of local amenities.
- To lead, motivate and drive the staff team to provide high-quality nursing care to all service users
- To assist the Home Manager with the daily running of the service, deputising in their absence
- To ensure the level of clinical care provided goes beyond professional standards and statutory, regulatory and legal requirements
- To prepare, evaluate and review care plans and administer medication
- To be on hand to provide strong clinical knowledge, support and guidance to the staff team as and when required
- To liaise with the multidisciplinary team daily
- To create a creative and solution focused ethos in resolving everyday challenges
- 7 weeks' annual leave
- Perkbox – employee benefits platform that includes exclusive perks and discounts
- Employee Support Helpline – 24/7 access to a private and confidential employee support helpline covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, health and wellbeing and more
- Induction – you will undertake a bespoke induction programme tailored to your specific job title / role and will complete training through a blended learning approach
- Training & Qualification support – you will receive bespoke specialist training that reflects the needs of the service and your professional development including PEG, tracheostomy and catheter care
- Paid DBS
- Competitive salary
- Internal progression opportunities
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- Must have an active PIN
- Must have Senior / Clinical Lead experience
Due to the nature of the client environment, enhanced DBS checks will take place prior to employment.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and keen to find out more, then please click the apply button below or forward your CV for consideration. Alternatively, you can call the Hoop Recruitment team for further info.