This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - Registered Manager|
|Salary||£60,000 + Per Annum|
- Hoop Nursing are looking for a dedicated and experienced Nursing Home Manager to manage a 78-bedded service in the Bridgend area.
As the Nursing Home Manager, you will be responsible for the overall management of the home and will report directly to the Regional Lead. You will provide strategic and operational leadership to the staff team whilst also overseeing both the clinical and financial performance of the service.
You will support all staff members and will identify both individual and team learning and development needs and will develop plans and strategies to meet these needs in conjunction with each individuals personal and professional development.
- Lead, support and management the nurse and care team to provide high quality care to all service users
- To provide operational leadership to all colleagues and be accountable for the overall clinical and financial performance of the home
- To manage and encourage service improvement to maintain compliance and quality ratings
- To introduce new practices, methods and technologies
- To forge positive, meaningful relationships with service users and their relatives
- To encourage and motivate service users to lead independent, fulfilling lives
- To supervise all staff with carrying out their duties in line with the company’s policies and procedures
- To develop constructive working relationships
- Ensuring colleagues with line management responsibilities carry out their duties relating to but not limited to recruitment, development, retention and management of colleagues, providing support and development where required
- Promote and support effective team working through good communication and regular team meetings
- Provide inspirational leadership, support, direction and motivation to team members to enable them to perform to their full potential and deliver high quality services
- Competitive salary (ranging between £60,000 - £68,000)
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increasing with length of service)
- Generous pension contribution
- Competitive salary - £29,000 - £35,000 (reviewed annually)
- Perkbox – employee benefits platform offering exclusive perks and benefits
- Employee Support Helpline – you will have access to a private and confidential employee support helpline, covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, health and well-being and more
- Bespoke Induction – you will undertake a bespoke induction programme tailored to your specific job role and will complete training through a blended learning approach
- Bespoke specialist training to reflect the needs of the service and your personal development
- Must be a Registered Nurse with an active PIN
- Must have the QCF Level 5 (or equivalent)
- Must have strong leadership and management experience
For more information, or to apply for the role, please send your CV and/or queries across to firstname.lastname@example.org