|Job Type||Permanent - Full time|
|Area||South West, England|
|Sector||Nursing - Staff Nurse|
|Salary||£30,001 - £35,000 Per Annum|
- Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) (DAYS)
£33,000-£34,000 per annum
Hoop Nursing are actively supporting a large care provider to source a Registered Nurse to provide high quality care and support to older adults in one of their nursing homes in Exmouth. This is a full-time DAY nurse position, 37.5 hours per week.
Our client’s services range from residential care and support, to nursing care for a variety of conditions including dementia nursing care.
The home boasts beautiful gardens, a room designated for calmness and tranquillity and very much promotes positive physical and mental health. The home has strong connections and links with the local community and the residents are very much integrated within this.
A rare opportunity to join an efficient and friendly care team, being part of developing a centre of excellence with the possibility of career progression.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Reputable organisation
- Professional training
- Revalidation support
- Career progression opportunities
- Supporting the management team to run the service
- Establishing effective relationships with the service users
- Supporting and leading the staff team daily
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care
- Prepare written reports for clinical reviews
- Must be a registered Nurse with current PIN
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective work relationships with both colleagues and service users
- Resilient and self-motivated nature