This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - RGN|
|Salary||£17.51 – £20.00 Per Hour|
- Hoop Nursing are looking for an experienced Registered Night Nurse to join a well-respected and well-run nursing home in the RCT area. As the Registered Nurse, you will report to the Clinical Care Manager and will be responsible for the exceptional delivery of care to all service users.
You will provide strong clinical knowledge and leadership to the care team to ensure the highest standards are achieved in the delivery of care within the home including; relationship centred care, clinical care and dementia care.
The home is run by a close-knit staff and management team who provide support, advice and guidance to all members of the team. The client provides a package of benefits which is reviewed frequently as a thank you to all employees, as well as ongoing training in a professional working environment.
- Assist the Clinical Care Manager with the delivery of exceptional clinical care
- Support the Home Manager with the recruitment, induction and training of the clinical team
- Inspire and motivate the night staff to deliver exceptional care
- Lead the clinical team to ensure they’re aligned with the organisations vision
- Assist with ensuring care plans are regularly audited and that they are appropriate to the residents needs and reflect the care being delivered
- Ensure medication is ordered and administered in line with company policies and procedures and the NMC guidelines
- Ensure that the Clinical Manager is made aware of any clinical issues within the home
- To actively engage with residents in conversation and meaningful occupation related to their lifestyle choices at a level and pace that values the individual and respects their dignity and communication differences
- Liaise with GP’s and other professionals to ensure outstanding care for the residents is maintained
- To review, implement and evaluate care plans
- To administer medication
- Contribution to your pension scheme
- The company will pay for your NMC PIN after one year’s employment
- Annual bonus payment to reward your loyalty
- Referral bonus paid to you for introducing a new team member
- 20 days holiday – plus 8 bank holiday days a year
- On-going training and support
- Continuous professional development helping you progress with qualifications and training
- “Thank You Days” where staff are recognised for their hard work
- Development opportunities and financial support towards achieving academic qualifications
- Token of Thanks vouchers awarded for delivering excellent service
- Bonus payment after 12 months of service
- Must be a Registered Nurse with an active PIN
- Must be committed to delivery high quality nursing care
- Must be able to build positive relationships with service users and their relatives
- Must have dementia knowledge
For more information, or to apply for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com