|Sector||Education - Primary Teacher|
- Hoop Education are an approved supplier to 16 local authorities in Wales and are committed to providing the highest level of customer service, with fair rates of pay, and clear and honest communication.
Due to increased demand, Hoop Education are currently recruiting suitable candidates in the Aberdare area, for the following position:
1:1 Learning Support Assistant
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a background working with pupils with complex special educational needs including autism and ADHD
- Have experience of working as learning support assistant in a Primary School setting
- Demonstrate a willingness and resilience to pupils with challenging behaviour
- Be registered (or willing to register) with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
- Be a passionate practitioner with the desire to improve the education outcomes for all pupils
- Have excellent organisational skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Be able to support and promote the ethos of the school.
● Be allocated a designated education consultant from our teacher-led team, who will work with you to identify opportunities for your continued professional
● Be given direct access to our online training platform, where you will be able to complete e-learning modules on Child Protection, Use of Reasonable Force,
Moving and Handling, First Aid and Behaviour Management, as well as other
available modules within the education sector.
- Free DBS check
- Free training
- Prize draw entry (1st prize: Apple iPad)
- Refer a friend and earn up to £150
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible working hours.
Due to the nature of this role, an enhanced DBS check will take place prior to employment.
Hoop Education are proud to be a teacher led employment agency, with vast experience in placing candidates in their ideal job role. If you have the relevant skills and experience and are keen to find out more, then please click the apply button. Alternatively, you can call Olivia Chappell and the Hoop Education team on 02922 400519.