This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||South West, England|
|Sector||Nursing - RMN|
|Salary||£22.51 – £25.00 Per Hour|
- Hoop Nursing has an exciting position available for an experienced RMN to join our reputable Nursing agency. You would be based in the South Bristol area- with the freedom to work when and where you want.
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, solution-focused team who support individuals to live the most independent lives as possible. You will be expected to be a team player and be confident adapting to new environments. Your responsibilities would include administering medication, maintaining and updating paperwork, supporting junior staff and up-keeping the highest of care services through Hoop Nursing.
In return for your hard work and dedication, Hoop Nursing will offer you:
- Competitive pay rates- Weekly Pay
- Free Uniform
- Free Training
- Free DBS Check
- Revalidation Sessions
- Flexible Working Hours
- Dedicated office-based Nurse Manager
As an Agency Nurse, you will need to possess the following Key Skills:
- Valid Registered Mental Health Nurse qualification
- Current NMC registration
- Excellent communication skills
- Build effective work relationships with colleagues and residents
- Resilient and self-motivated
Due to the nature of the client environment, enhanced DBS checks will take place prior to employment. If you have the relevant skills and experience and keen to find out more, then please click the apply button below or forward your CV for consideration. Alternatively, you can call the Hoop Recruitment team for further info.