This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Area||South West, England|
|Sector||Nursing - Senior Staff Nurse|
|Salary||£17.51 – £20.00 Per Hour|
- Hoop Nursing are seeking an experienced and passionate Senior Nurse to provide high-quality nursing care. This role requires a Senior Nurse to work flexible hours overseeing 4 homes, both days and nights.
As a Senior Nurse you will be responsible for providing the highest standards of nursing care to all residents whilst also providing strong clinical knowledge to the staff team. You will lead a team of experienced care staff and will be accountable for the efficient running of the home, prioritising and delegating tasks to the support team.
- To assess, plan and evaluate person-centred care plans
- To lead a team of care staff that provides excellence in clinical practice
- To ensure that care team recognise their personal responsibility in safeguarding people
- To be fully aware of all emergency procedures and be prepared to take a lead
role in any acute clinical or non clinical emergency, in the absence of the Home
Manager or until specialist assistance arrives
- To liaise with and report to the Home Manager matters of potential concern pertaining
to the building and maintenance of the Home
- To take responsibility for the induction, supervision and mentor ship of qualified staff,
carers and student nurses
- To be responsible for managing a team of support staff including daily and formal supervisions
- To provide and maintain a high quality, efficient service which promotes resident’s independence
- To administer medication
- To provide strong clinical knowledge to the staff team, daily
- To support residents with physical care, personal hygiene and daily life tasks as required by their care plan
- To assist in the assessment and monitoring of wider staff requirements
- Additional 20% hourly rate for weekend shifts
- Additional £2 per hour for any overtime worked
- Food provided if on long shift (12 hours)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous annual leave
- On-going training and support
- Re-validation support
- Reputable organisation
- Career progression opportunities
- Must be a Registered Nurse with an active PIN
- Must have thorough and up-to-date knowledge of nursing care
- Must be able to lead a staff team daily
- Must be able to work flexibly and on-call rota as required
For more information or to apply for the role, please send your CV across to email@example.com
Due to the nature of the client environment, enhanced DBS checks will take place prior to employment.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and keen to find out more, then please click the apply button below or forward your CV for consideration. Alternatively, you can call the Hoop Recruitment team for further info.