This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Area||South West, England|
|Sector||Social Care - Support W - Adults|
|Salary||£15,001 - £20,000 Per Annum|
- Hoop Social Care have a rare opportunity for a residential support worker in the Bristol. We are looking for a candidate who can support adults with learning disabilities, such as Autism, and behaviour that challenges.
Your main role is supporting your residents with their daily tasks and providing general one to one care. Your responsibilities can include assisting with dressing, shopping, cooking, cleaning. You will also be there as a companion; giving physical, emotional and practical support to the individuals within the home.
This role will require you to work a range of hours. Your shifts can cover Monday through to Sunday, including days and waking nights.
- The opportunity to achieve further qualification i.e. QCF level 2,3,4 if you wanted
- Competitive annual leave entitlement with annual increments
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- A rewarding career; supporting individuals with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
- Carry out and enforce care plans
- Support residents with daily activities, i.e. personal care, support in the community, cooking, cleaning, etc.
- Communicate effectively with all young adults, staff and family members
- Promote and encourage independence
- Be creative regarding problem solving and challenging behaviour
- Remain calm in stressful situations
- Compassionate, with the desire to make a difference to the lives of individuals with learning disabilities
- Able to work a shift pattern on a rolling rota
- Flexibility with working hours
- Excellent communication skills
- Full Driving Licence (preferred)