|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Area||South West, England|
|Sector||Nursing - RGN|
|Salary||£17.51 – £20.00 Per Hour|
- Hoop Nursing are seeking an experienced and passionate Registered General Nurse to provide high-quality nursing and dementia care within a nursing home in central Bristol.
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for providing the highest standards of nursing care to all residents whilst also providing strong clinical knowledge to the staff team. You will be expected to work a flexible working pattern, including both days and nights. You will lead a team of experienced care staff and will be accountable for the efficient running of the home, prioritising and delegating tasks to the support team.
- To assess, plan and evaluate person-centred care plans
- To be responsible for managing a team of support staff including daily and formal supervisions
- To provide and maintain a high quality, efficient service which promotes resident’s independence
- To administer medication
- To provide strong clinical knowledge to the staff team, daily
- To support residents with physical care, personal hygiene and daily life tasks as required by their care plan
- To assist in the assessment and monitoring of wider staff requirements
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous annual leave
- On-going training and support
- Re-validation support
- Reputable organisation
- Career progression opportunities
- Must be a Registered Nurse with an active PIN
- Must have thorough and up-to-date knowledge of nursing care
- Must be able to lead a staff team daily
- Must be able to work flexibly and on-call rota as required
For more information or to apply for the role, please send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of the client environment, enhanced DBS checks will take place prior to employment.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and keen to find out more, then please click the apply button below or forward your CV for consideration. Alternatively, you can call the Hoop Recruitment team for further info.