This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Accountancy and Finance - Bookkeeper|
- I am working with an established Accountancy Practice on the outskirts of Bridgend who are looking for a Bookkeeper / Payroll Clerk to join them on a permanent basis. This company have a lovely atmosphere and they very rarely need to recruit but the role has come about due to progression.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Process weekly and monthly payrolls including all statutory requirements
- Dealing with automatic enrolment duties for clients’ pensions schemes
- RTI experience
- Maintaining Purchase & Sales Ledgers – general Bookkeeping
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparing VAT & CIS returns
- AAT qualified or equivalent, they would accept someone studying
- Experience of working in an Accountancy Practice previously
- Experience of managing multiple payrolls
- Experience of using Brightpay would be advantageous but not essential