This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Human Resources - Recruitment Administrator|
|Salary||£15,001 - £20,000 Per Annum|
- Admin & Compliance Officer
£18,000 + Benefits
Hoop Recruitment are looking for a Admin & Compliance Officer to join the team at the Head Office in Cardiff. This is a full-time permanent position, 37.5hrs per week, working Monday to Friday. The role is to support the Education and Nursing teams with compliance management for the temporary workforce alongside processing weekly timesheets and confirming staff rotas.
- Annual Hoop Holiday
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Free Hoop Day (like a duvet day)
- Free day off for your birthday
- Unlimited annual leave purchase scheme
- Pension contribution
- City Centre Location
- Office Dog
- Processing weekly timesheets
- Set up new workers and clients on the payroll system
- Manage compliance checks for temporary work force
- Manage online training for temporary work force
- Confirm staff rota’s
- Time management
- Committed to quality and best practice
- Excellent customer service
- Team working
To apply for this excellent opportunity or to discuss the role in more detail please contact the Hoop Recruitment team today.