|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Area||South West, England|
|Sector||Nursing - RNLD|
|Salary||£30,001 – £35,000 Per Annum|
- Registered Nurse
Hoop Nursing is supporting a Registered Nurse to join a highly regarded service in Bristol, to provide care and support to young adults with profound learning disabilities. The service belongs to a charity based organisation and provides tailored care to ensure the residents get as much as out of life as possible, as evident in their recent CQC report. The home boasts a vibrant and stimulating environment for all service users. A small service looking for a strong nurse to join the family, enhancing the lives of those in their care.
You would be supported by a highly trained, specialist multidisciplinary team, with investment through training opportunities and study days.
An incredible opportunity for a nurse who is looking to develop their management and leadership skills and will heavily contribute to the well being of the residents.
This position does not require you to work waking nights, there is expectation of one sleep in per week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing nursing care for adults with multiple learning disabilities
- Regular review of care plans and documentation
- Liaising with MDT to ensure all elements of care are addressed to enhance quality of life whilst promoting independence
- Working with relatives to develop positive relationships and support their emotional well-being
Essential requirements for the role:
- Must be a registered Nurse with current NMC PIN
- Desirable RNLD, but will consider an RMN with relevant experience
- Will consider Newly Qualified Nurses
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective work relationships with both colleagues and service users
- Resilient and self-motivated nature
In return for your hard work, benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Reputable and expanding organisation
- Professional, specialist training
- Career progression
- Management support
- Purpose-built facility
If you have the relevant skills and experience and keen to find out more, then please click the apply button below or forward your CV for consideration. Alternatively, you can call the Hoop Recruitment team for further info.