|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Social Care - Support W - Adults|
|Salary||£7.50 – £10.00 Per Hour|
- Hoop Social Care need an experienced Care Assistant in Monmouthshire. The company we are supporting have a small residential locations providing support to adults with profound and multiple learning disabilities as well as some physical disabilities.
Your position will involve helping these individuals with their day to day tasks. Your responsibilities can include assisting these individuals with fulfilling life and maximise their potential. Applicants will need to be confident and enthusiastic; with the ability to communicate with different individuals.
This is a full time position and will require you to work a range of hours. Your shifts will cover Monday through to Sunday, including days, evenings and waking nights. You will need a minimum of six months experience supporting individuals with learning disabilities and autism.
- Help to achieve further qualification i.e. QCF level 3
- 28 days annual leave entitlement
- Progression opportunities within the home and company
- Extensive paid training programme
- Carry out and enforce care plans
- Support clients with daily activities, i.e. personal care, support in the community, cooking, cleaning, etc.
- Communicate effectively with all residents, staff and other healthcare professionals
- Promote independence
- Ability to remain calm in high pressure situations
- Compassionate, with the drive to make a difference to the lives of people with learning disabilities
- Able to work a shift pattern on a four-week rota
- Flexibility with working hours
- Excellent communication skills
- Full Driving Licence
If this is the job for you or you would like to learn more about this role, please contact Scott Johnston at Hoop Recruitment on 02922 400519.