Do you want to join one of the most forward-thinking recruitment companies in Wales?
Hoop Recruitment was established in 2016 with one simple goal, to redefine the recruitment industry. Three years later we have achieved the following;
- - 14 experienced recruitment professionals who love their role
- - Unrivaled company culture
- - 5 specialist divisions
- - Award-winning
- - Successfully won multiple national contracts
- - Turnover increasing by over 150% each year
We care about our people, we do not focus on KPI’s, quality is more important than quantity, you will be joining us at a time of huge growth and potential, exciting times!
We also offer;
- - Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly and yearly incentives
- - Birthday annual leave day free each year
- - Hoopy day free (like a duvet day but a Hoopy day!)
- - Office dog
- - City Centre location
We are now actively recruiting a Payroll and Compliance Assistant to work alongside experienced recruitment professionals. You will play a key support role for the operations team, your role will include;
- Management of Xero including full monthly reconciliation
- Processing of internal invoices
- Ad Hoc invoice chasing
- Data Entry
- Process of weekly timesheets (approximately 300 plus)
- Set up of employees on payroll system (PAYE and LTD)
- Compliance management including confirmation of registrations, DBS check
- Mandatory training management
- Candidate / client contact
- Candidate Rota management
- Deadline Management
You will be working with several online systems with numerous different deadlines in place. You must be comfortable with the use of online systems.
If you would like more information on this role please feel free to apply or call Paul Lewis on 02922 400519 for more information.