This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Education - Primary Teacher|
|Salary||£120+ Per Day|
- Hoop Education are an approved supplier to 16 local authorities in Wales and are committed to providing the highest level of customer service, with fair rates of pay, and clear and honest communication.
Due to increased demand, Hoop Education are currently recruiting candidates in the Bridgend area, for the following position:
Primary Supply Teacher
Duties will include:
- Maintaining classroom discipline in line with the school discipline policy
- Building rapport between yourself and pupils
- Supporting pupils as they undertake work in line with the national curriculum priorities
- Promoting the school ethos and adhering to all school policies and procedures
- Working closely with all school colleagues and under direction of the school leadership team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working in a Primary School setting
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Be registered (or willing to register) with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
- Be a passionate practitioner with the desire to improve the education outcomes for all pupils
- Have excellent organisational skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Be able to support and promote the ethos of the school
- Free DBS check
- Free training
- Prize draw entry (1st prize: Apple iPad)
- Refer a friend and earn up to £150
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible working hours
Due to the nature of this role, an enhanced DBS check will take place prior to employment.
Hoop Education are proud to be a teacher led employment agency, with vast experience in placing candidates in their ideal job role. If you have the relevant skills and experience and are keen to find out more, then please click the apply button. Alternatively, you can call Olivia Chappell and the Hoop Education team on 02922 400519.