|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Area||Vale of Glamorgan, Wales|
|Sector||Accountancy and Finance - Accounts Assistant|
|Salary||£15,001 - £20,000 Per Annum|
- I am working with a client based in Penarth who have gone through a really exciting period of growth and are looking for a driven, hands on Accounts Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
This is a full-time position and they are looking for someone who really wants to forge a career and grow with the business as it develops.
- Reconciliation of rental payments
- Raise invoices
- Accounts reconciliations
- Collate adhoc reports as per the business need
- General administration duties
- Process company expenses
- Speaking to clients both face to face and over the phone
- Accurate and update company records
- Supporting the management team when required
- Ordering of stationary and liaising with equipment suppliers
The successful candidate needs to want to work for an organisation where there is real growth prospects, where they are proactive, flexible, organised and professional – being a real team player if very important to them as well.
This role is easily accessible by public transport with plenty of local parking. They are looking to interview the week beginning 29th July so you would need to be available to meet with them that week in order to be considered for this position.