|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - RGN|
|Salary||£17.51 – £20.00 Per Hour|
- Hoop Nursing are looking for a professional and passionate Registered General Nurse to join an already well-established nursing team in the Cardiff area.
The service provides residential and nursing care to young adults with a range of complex impairments and learning difficulties and so the client requires an experienced and caring Registered General Nurse to support these service users in all aspects of their lives.
You will become part of a dynamic, solution focused team who support individuals with achieving their aspirations.
- To contribute to and complete/review care plans and risk assessments
- To support service users with their care and support needs
- To administer medication
- To provide strong clinical knowledge and guidance to the staff team
- To forge positive, professional relationships with service users and their families
- To work effectively alongside a multidisciplinary team on a daily basis
- To drive the staff team to maintain the excellent service they are already known for
- Competitive salary that is reviewed annually – starting at £17.50 per hour
- On-going training and support
- Reputable organisation with an exceptional reputation
- Career progression opportunities
- Employee Support Helpline – you will have a private and confidential employee support helpline covering a range of topics including financial advice, health and well-being and more (available 24/7)
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Must be a Registered General Nurse (or RNLD)
- Must have an active PIN
For more information, or to apply for the role, please send your CV and queries across to firstname.lastname@example.org