|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - RGN|
|Salary||£17.51 – £20.00 Per Hour|
- Hoop Nursing are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to work in a beautiful purpose-built nursing home situated in the Cardiff area.
You will join a passionate and driven staff team who strive to provide the highest standard of care to all residents. You will administer medication, prepare written reports and most importantly will be a compassionate and caring support system for all residents in your care.
The client believes in the recognition and development of their staff and encourage this by providing ongoing support, training and resources. The home aims to provide the best quality care to the highest possible standard and therefore seek high calibre, extremely motivated staff to join their team.
- Prepare written reports for clinical reviews
- Support and motivate the staff team daily
- Assist the manager in running the service
- Establish working relationships with the service users
- Work alongside multidisciplinary teams
- Excellent rate of pay
- Double time bank holiday pay
- Reputable organisation
- Annual leave
- Competitive pension scheme
- A dedicated RGN consultant to provide support
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- Must have an active PIN
- Resilient and self-motivated
- Excellent communication and working with other skills
For more information, or to apply for the role, please send your cv across to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch to discuss further.