|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - Senior Staff Nurse|
|Salary||£40,001 – £45,000 Per Annum|
- Clinical Lead – Nursing Home
£40,000 - £42,000 per annum + benefits package
Key words: Clinical Lead, Registered Nurse, Nursing Home, Care Home, Senior Nurse, Dementia Care.
Hoop Nursing seeks an experienced Clinical Lead to join a compassionate and driven multi-disciplinary team within a modern, purpose-built care home based in the centre of Cardiff. The home prides itself on being a home-from-home for residents, encouraging them to live a fulfilled day to day life.
As the clinical lead, you will support and report to the Home Manager and will be responsible for providing a high level of clinical care and governance to all service users. In addition, you will meet all statutory and regulatory requirements in line with the company’s policy and codes of conduct.
You will lead and provide clinical knowledge, support and leadership to members of a highly skilled, person-centred care team, ensuring the highest level of general and dementia care.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overall responsibility for clinical care in the home.
- Overall responsibility for the supervision, appraisal and performance management of the clinical team, supporting them to achieve their potential.
- Ensuring nurses are up to date with prep in accordance with NMC guidance.
- Leading care delivery in the home, to ensure continuous assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of residents’ care.
- Overall responsibility for clinical compliance in the home in accordance with internal and external regulations and requirements.
- Ensuring that an outstanding level of relationship centred care, dementia care and clinical care is being delivered within the home.
- Ensuring care plans are regularly reviewed and audited and that they are appropriate to the residents needs and reflect the care being delivered.
- Ensuring medication is ordered in line with company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring medication audits are completed in line with company policies.
Benefits within the role include:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Reputable organisation
- Professional training and continuous support
- Pensions scheme
- Self-motivated and resilient, natural educator with leadership experience
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) with active PIN
- Strong knowledge of dementia care
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed to quality and best practice
- Exceptional relationship building skills
If you have the relevant skills and experience and keen to find out more, then please click the apply button below or forward your CV for consideration. Alternatively, you can call the Hoop Recruitment team for further info.