|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Area||Blaenau Gwent, Wales|
|Sector||Nursing - RMN|
|Salary||£30,001 – £35,000 Per Annum|
- Staff Nurse (RMN or RNLD)
Private Low Secure Hospital – Blaenau Gwent
£34,000 - £36,000 per annum + standard benefits
Hoop Recruitment urgently seeks an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse or a Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse to work at a purpose built, low secure hospital based in the Blaenau Gwent area, providing support to adolescents with mental health and challenging behaviours.
The hospital prides itself on a fun and safe environment while still meeting the requirements of a low secure hospital setting.
You will be responsible for care planning and review, medication administration and other such tasks that contribute to the wellbeing of the residents in your care.
Benefits within the role:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Double time bank holiday pay
- Reputable organisation
- Annual leave
- Competitive pension scheme
As Staff Nurse, some responsibilities include:
- Daily support of the registered manager to run the service
- To establish effective working relationships with the service users
- Supporting the staff team daily
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care
- Prepare written reports for clinical reviews
- Valid RMN or RNLD qualification
- Minimum of 2 years qualified experience
- Current NMC registration PIN
- Experience working within a learning disabilities or mental health environment
- Excellent communicator with a resilient nature
- Proficiency in building working relationships with stakeholders of all levels within the business.
- Follower of best practices at all time.
Due to the nature of the role, enhanced DBS checked will be carried out prior to employment.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and keen to find out more, then please click the apply button below or forward your CV for consideration. Alternatively, you can call the Hoop Recruitment team for further info.