This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - Registered Manager|
|Salary||££50,001 – £55,000 Per Annum|
Nursing Home Manager
Hoop Recruitment are looking for a Registered Manager to oversee and run an older person’s 86 bed care home in the central location of Cardiff. A national healthcare organisation, with a reputation of driving career progression and developing staff within. The company prides itself on promoting independence and choice whilst delivering high quality, individually tailored care. The Registered Manager will lead and support the staff team to maintain and progress the service, striving towards a centre of excellence.
Are you looking for a new opportunity to invest your leadership skills and work for a national company that will challenge you? Are you passionate about enhancing the lives of others, and committed to removing the one size fits all approach to care?
- Competitive salary
- National organisation
- Career progression
- Professional training
- Taking responsibility to run the service
- Establishing relationships with the service users
- Supporting and managing the entire staff team
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care
- Support therapeutic interventions as appropriate on an individual basis
- Prepare written reports for clinical reviews
- Lead and nurture a staff team to drive high care delivery
- Admissions and bed management
- Self-motivated and resilient, natural educator with leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed to quality and best practice
- Strong leader with ability to sell vision to team
- Exceptional relationship building skills
To apply for this excellent opportunity, or to discuss the role in more detail, please contact the Hoop Recruitment team today.