|Job Type||Permanent - Full time|
|Sector||Nursing - Staff Nurse|
|Salary||£15.01 - £17.50 Per Hour|
- Hoop Nursing have an exciting opportunity available! We are actively seeking a Registered Nurse to join a modern purpose-built nursing home based in Cardiff.
Part and full time positions available, pay ranges between £15.30 - £17.30 per hour.
As the Registered Nurse you will support the Registered Manager to maintain and develop excellent service within the home. Working clinical shifts, ensuring quality assurance measures are followed and staff are supported with day-to-day tasks.
- Supporting the Home Manager with expert knowledge of advanced nursing skills and clinical decision making within the nursing home.
- Leading and developing specialist nursing care policies and procedures to aid the elderly and their families.
- Ensuring clinically effective practice through assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of clinical work carried out by yourself and other team members.
- Have a working knowledge of Safeguarding policy and procedures, ensuring that individuals at risk are identified.
- To ensure that you and the team maintain accurate manual and electronic records throughout all aspects of care provision to promote continuity and partnership, in line with policies, NMC record keeping guidelines and CSSIW Regulations.
- Administering medication
- Provide the highest level of person-centred care to residents and build effective relationships with family members
- Full induction programme
- Development opportunities
- Supportive team
- Benefit package
- Must be RGN/RMN registered Nurse with current PIN
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective work relationships