|Job Type||Permanent - Full time|
|Sector||Nursing - Senior Staff Nurse|
|Salary||£40,001 - £45,000 Per Annum|
- Hoop Nursing are seeking a passionate and experienced Deputy Manager to join a reputable service in the Cardiff area.
As the Deputy Manager you will support the Home Manager with the overall running of the service. You will lead, inspire and motivate the nurse and care team to provide the highest standard of care to all service users, at all times.
The service aims to provide a peaceful, warm and caring atmosphere to ensure that residents live their lives to their fullest potential in a comfortable and supportive community.
- Administer and order medication as required by the home in accordance with policy and procedure
- Provide support and supervision to the nurse and care team
- Ensure effective communication with colleagues, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained
- Assessing and responding to clinical risk, and having a good understanding of the regulatory framework
- Champion, lead and inspire the nurse and care team to provide high quality care to all service users, at all times
- Free parking
- Bespoke training and induction provided
- Paid holidays
- Paid banks
- Long service recognition with increased holiday entitlement
- On-going support
- Must be a Registered Nurse with an active PIN
- Must have senior/deputy experience
- Must be able to contribute to, monitor and implement changes that improve service delivery
For more information, or to apply for the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org