|Job Type||Permanent - Full time|
|Sector||Nursing - Staff Nurse|
|Salary||£15.01 - £17.50 Per Hour|
- Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN)
£17.50 per hour + allowances
Hoop Nursing are looking for a qualified nurse (RGN or RMN) to work within a nursing home that cares for older adults with general nursing and dementia nursing needs.
The aim of this role is to work with the management team to drive high-standard care delivery and lead the staff team to ensure all needs are met and documentation maintained and tailored to the individual. This is a full-time position, based on 36hrs per week, shifts are 12hrs, nights only. Applications from newly qualified nurses are welcome.
The successful candidate will be working night shifts.
- Excellent specialist training in partnership with the University of South Wales
- Competitive hourly rates of pay - £17.50
- Free onsite parking
- Nursing PIN paid
- Revalidation support
- Administer Medication as prescribed
- Establish professional relationships with the service users
- Support and lead the staff team
- Assess, plan, deliver and evaluate nursing care
- Create and maintain accurate and tailored care plans
- Prepare written reports for clinical review
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed to quality and best practice
- Exceptional relationship building skills