This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Education - Secondary Teacher|
|Salary||£100-£120 Per Day|
- Are you looking for a new teaching agency who listens to you and understand what you want?Do you have a passion for improving the educational outcomes of children?Do you want to work with one of the fastest growing teaching agencies in South Wales?
Hoop Education are urgently seeking a qualified Maths teacher for a long-term placement in a school in Brecon.
Here at Hoop Education, we pride ourselves on our commitment to providing the very best service to each and every candidate that walks through the door. We are a specialist, teacher run team committed to finding YOUR ideal job placement.
Duties will include:
- Organising learning resources to create an effective and positive learning environment
- Planning, Preparing and Assessing lessons to cater for all pupils, incorporating differentiated tasks suitable for all ability levels.
- Working closely with all school colleagues and under direction of the school leadership team.
- Maintaining classroom discipline in line with the school discipline policy
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in education policy and curriculum changes
- Building rapport between yourself and pupils
- Have experience of teaching Maths in a Secondary setting
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and be registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
- Be a passionate practitioner with the desire to improve the education outcomes for all pupils
- Possess an excellent subject knowledge and be able to deliver lesson plans to a high standard
- Have excellent classroom management skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Be able to support and promote the ethos of the school
- Free DBS check*
- Free training
- Prize draw entry (1st prize: Apple iPad)
- Refer a friend and earn up to £150*
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible working hours
Hoop Education are proud to be a teacher led employment agency, with vast experience in placing candidates in their ideal job role. If you have the relevant skills and experience and are keen to find out more, then please click the apply button. Alternatively, you can call Ryan and the Hoop Education team on 01443 716480.