This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Education - Primary Teacher|
|Salary||£80-£100 Per Day|
- Hoop Education is run by teachers for teachers, our passion for education fuels our work, delivering outstanding service and commitment to every candidate we take on. We want to place you with the best opportunities possible, there every step of the way, the team is ready to find your ideal vacancies.
Working with Hoop Education, you can expect:
- A dedicated consultant
- A friendly and supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Free CPD opportunities
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- 24/7 support and advice
- Unrivalled NQT Induction support scheme
- Free Enhanced DBS check
- Refer a friend to earn £150
- Entry into a prize draw for a free iPad
About the role:
We are currently recruiting qualified or newly qualified for KS1 & KS2 role within the RCT.
Our ideal candidate would possess:
- Have experience of teaching in a Primary setting
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and be registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
- A current DBS certificate (registered with the update service) or be willing to undertake a check
- Be a passionate practitioner with the desire to improve the education outcomes for all pupils
- Possess an excellent subject knowledge and be able to deliver lesson plans to a high standard
- A willingness to incorporate Welsh into the classroom
- Have excellent classroom management skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Be able to support and promote the ethos of the school