This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Human Resources - HR Officer|
|Salary||£20,000 - £24,000 Per Annum|
- A large manufacturing firm in Bridgend are looking for a dynamic, hardworking and professional HR Officer to join their busy HR team.
- Responsible for all HR reporting including weekly headcount report, monthly HR KPI tracking and any government reporting
- Approval of weekly agency payroll
- Collation of monthly payroll for all employees
- Be the responsible person for headcount co-ordination
- Represent the HR team on the weekly sickness absence payment panel
- Coordination of disciplinary and grievance investigations
- Review and update HR policies and procedures
- Conduct exit interviews and report on any trends and escalate any concerns
- Coordination of job evaluation process
- Coordination of the benefits provision including administration and promotion of pension, life assurance, private medical insurance, cycle scheme
- Upskill management team by delivering training in relation to HR policies and procedures in the wider context of employment law
- Minimum of two years experience of operating within a human resources function
- Attention to detail, analytical skills and ability contribute valuable ideas and feedback aligned with organisational vision and goals.
- Personal drive and accountability to complete tasks and objectives within a given timescale without prompting is essential.
- Solid organisation and time-management skills.
- A high level of confidentiality and trustworthiness with the ability to be discreet.
- Strong administration skills; Advance MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- Qualified to CIPD Level 5
- BSc or other qualification in a related field.
- A competitive salary
- Generous Company pension scheme with x10 life assurance
- Opportunity to receive a target related annual bonus
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of public holidays
- Onsite gym
- Onsite, secure car parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Private health care (subject to service)