This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - Senior Staff Nurse|
|Salary||£35,001 – £40,000 Per Annum|
- Hoop Nursing are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager to join one of the UK’s largest independent health care providers.
As the Deputy, you will support the manager to run the service – overseeing and motivating the staff team and providing strong clinical knowledge to all members of staff.
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking and up to date with current practices with the desire to maintain excellent clinical knowledge and practice. Strong leadership and management qualities are essential whilst previous experience as a Deputy is desirable. Your role will be critical to the continued success of the business as you will be working across all aspects of care; this role gives a great opportunity to take managerial and leadership responsibilities whilst continuing to deliver clinical care.
- To support the manager to run the service – supporting in disciplinary proceedings when required
- To provide strong clinical leadership and knowledge to the nursing team
- To take on an active leadership role – to be a visible leader in the home at all times
- To positively influence the reputation of the home – communicating professionally and personably with visitors, relatives and external stakeholders
- To Maintain clinical excellence within the home – ensuring high standards of nursing care and ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
- To develop the staff team by overseeing the induction and recruitment of all new employees
- Generous holiday allowance
- Competitive benefits
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bespoke development programme
- Employee discount scheme
- Free parking
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- Must have Deputy experience
- Must have an active PIN
- Must be able to build warm, positive relationships with service users and their relatives