This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - Staff Nurse|
|Salary||£15.01 – £17.50 Per Hour|
- Registered General Nurse
£16.00 per hour + benefits
Hoop Nursing is seeking a highly experienced RGN/RMN (with an Active Pin) to join a highly regarded care home in Cardiff. As staff nurse, you will provide support to adults with complex and profound care needs; including challenging behaviour, neurological disorders and acquired brain injuries.
This is a full time 40-hour contract, specifically for night time care.
The home offers the highest standards of clinical care in a homely, comfortable environment with a high standard of accommodation for residents. Alongside this, the home has been designed to provide a communal space that is both encouraging and flexible, enabling residents to choose the range and diversity of social interaction.
- Daily support of the registered manager to run the service
- To establish effective working relationships with the service users
- Supporting the staff team daily
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care
- Prepare written reports for clinical reviews
Essential requirements for the role:
- Must be RGN registered Nurse with current NMC PIN
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective work relationships with both colleagues and service users
- Compassionate and work empathy
- Resilient and self-motivated nature
Benefits to reward your hard work:
- Perkbox scheme
- Pension contribution scheme
- Career development with enhanced pay
- Post qualification professional training
- Re-validation support
- Holiday Allowance
Due to the nature of the client environment, enhanced DBS checks will take place prior to employment.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and keen to find out more, then please click the apply button below or forward your CV for consideration. Alternatively, you can call the Hoop Recruitment team for further info.