This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Human Resources - HR Administrator|
|Salary||£15,001 - £20,000 Per Annum|
- My client is looking for a Welsh Speaking HR Assistant who can support the HR department in a variety of administration tasks. This will include monitoring and processing HR Payroll data, supporting the end to end recruitment process and accurately processing financial data. This is working for an iconic Welsh organisation in Cardiff, which is easily accessible via public transport.
· Updating of HR database including payroll data
· Assisting with end to end recruitment and selection including onboarding
· Carrying out of HR admin tasks
· Producing reports
· Issuing contracts and letters
· Assisting with the writing of policies
· Providing advice and guidance on HR policies when required
· Coordination of training courses
Ideally you will have previous experience within a HR administration role or be a strong administrator with a keen interest in HR. This role would also suit someone who is has a CIPD qualification and looking for their first HR role.
It is essential that you are a Welsh Speaker to be considered for this role.