This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Area||Blaenau Gwent, Wales|
|Sector||Human Resources - PA (HR)|
|Salary||£25,001 – £30,000 Per Annum|
- My client, in the Newport area are seeking a Governance Officer to work as part of the Governance and Compliance team. This role is likely to go permanent but will initially be on a 6 month contract.
The duties will include
- Drafting agendas for board meetings
- Producing routine reports
- Production of BoardPacks and distribution to Managers
- Taking and transcribing of minutes
- Ensure that preparations for the board strategic planning days are effectively managed to include venue, handouts, catering, transport and other co-ordinating roles as required.
- Undertake preparations board workshops and task & finish groups, providing administration support and note taking/transcribing as required and requested.