This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Education - Secondary Teacher|
|Salary||£80-£100 Per Day|
- Are you a qualified teacher looking for a friendly, supportive and dedicated employer?
At Hoop Education we pride ourselves on our commitment to providing the very best service to each and every candidate that walks through the door. We are a specialist, teacher run team committed to finding YOUR ideal job placement.
In addition to this, we also offer every candidate:
- An unrivalled level of support from our team of teaching professionals
- A free DBS check*
- Access to free relevant training
- Highly competitive rates of pay
Duties will include:
- Organising learning resources to create an effective and positive learning environment
- Planning, Preparing and Assessing lessons to cater for all pupils, incorporating differentiated tasks suitable for all ability levels.
- Working closely with all school colleagues and under direction of the school leadership team.
- Maintaining classroom discipline in line with the school discipline policy
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in education policy and curriculum changes
- Building rapport between yourself and pupils
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of teaching ICT in a Secondary setting
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and be registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
- Be a passionate practitioner with the desire to improve the education outcomes for all pupils
- Possess an excellent subject knowledge and be able to deliver lesson plans to a high standard
- Have excellent classroom management skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Be able to support and promote the ethos of the school
Hoop Education is a teacher run employment agency, with vast experience in placing candidates in their ideal job role. If you’d like to discuss this or any other opportunity with us, please feel free contact Ryan on 02922 400519.
*Terms & Conditions apply