This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - RGN|
|Salary||£15.01 – £17.50 Per Hour|
- Full Time RGN (Night Staff Nurse)
£16.50 Per Hour
Hoop Nursing urgently seeks an experienced Registered General Nurse (with an active PIN) to join a highly regarded care home, pleasantly located in an attractive setting within the Cardiff Bay. This vacancy specifically requires a confident and experienced Night Nurse who is able to work 44 hours per week. This purpose built home provides residential, nursing and dementia care. With a relationship-centred approach with residents and boasting a friendly environment, the home is committed to providing the highest of nursing care within the home by a professional and hardworking team.
- Daily support of the registered manager to run the service
- To establish effective and genuine working relationships with the service users
- Supporting the staff team daily
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care
- Prepare written reports for clinical reviews
Essential requirements for the role:
- Must be RGN, Registered Nurse with current NMC PIN
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective work relationships with both colleagues and service users
- Confident and good team leadership skills
- Good clinical skills
- Resilient and self-motivated nature
Benefits to reward your hard work:
- Good pension scheme
- Increased rate of pay for Bank Holidays
- Competitive pay
- Food provided if on long shift
- Good development opportunities
- Revalidation support
- Reputable organisation
Due to the nature of the client environment, enhanced DBS checks will take place prior to employment. If you have the relevant skills and experience and keen to find out more, then please click the apply button below or forward your CV for consideration. Alternatively, you can call the Hoop Recruitment team for further info.