This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Area||Blaenau Gwent, Wales|
|Sector||Nursing - RMN|
|Salary||£211 – £260 Per Day|
- Staff Nurse
£34,000 - £36,000 + allowances
Hoop Recruitment are looking for a staff nurse to work within a private hospital in the Blaenau Gwent area, supporting adolescents with mental health and challenging behaviours. The post will be 37.5hrs per week, Monday to Sunday, based on 12hr shifts.
- Pension contribution scheme
- Career development with enhanced pay
- Post qualification professional training
- Re-validation support
- Competitive starting Salary of £34,000 - £36,000
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating care
- Support therapeutic interventions as appropriate on an individual basis
- Lead and nurture a team of staff nurses and support workers
- Provide leadership and guidance to all staff
- Improve MDT working at the hospital with a real focus on outcomes and success for our service users
- Valid Nursing PIN (RGN, RMN, RNLD)
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional relationship building skills
- Committed to quality and best practice
- Experience working within a learning disabilities or mental health environment
- Experience working in the Independent sector
Due to the nature of the client environment, enhanced DBS checks will take place prior to employment.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and keen to find out more, then please click the apply button below or forward your CV for consideration. Alternatively, you can call the Hoop Recruitment team for further info.