This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - RGN|
|Salary||£30,001 – £35,000 Per Annum|
Hoop Nursing are looking for a highly experienced Registered General Nurse and/or an experienced Deputy Manager to join a warm, welcoming and well-respected nursing home in the Cardiff area.
The home is run by a personable, experienced and professional manager who exceptionally motivates and oversees her team. The staff consist of driven, supportive and optimistic individuals who provide the most exceptional care.
As the Deputy Manager you will support the Registered Manager to maintain and develop excellent service within the home. Working clinical shifts, ensuring quality assurance measures are followed and staff are supported with day-to-day tasks.
This is a 38.5 hours per week contract – although this is negotiable if you’re looking for part time hours. Five of these hours will be supernumerary to the nursing team with the rest working the floor. Ideally, you will be willing to work 3-night shifts one week each month.
- To ensure the delivery of high-quality care, assessing the needs of the residents and developing the service to enhance their quality of life
- To assist the home manager in the daily running of the service, delegating tasks when necessary
- Taking on an active leadership role and being a visible leader in supporting the staff
- To oversee the induction of all new employees and participate in the training development of the team
- To play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the staff team
- Generous holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bespoke development programme
- Employee discount scheme
- Free parking
- Revalidation support
- On-going training
- Salary that is reviewed annually
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- Must be willing to 3-night shifts per month
- Must be willing to do 5 ½ hours supernumerary with the rest on the floor
- Must be caring, compassionate and driven
- Must be able to build positive and meaningful relationships with service users and residents
For more information, or to apply for the role, please contact Lauren Parry on 02922400519. Alternatively, please send your CV across to email@example.com