This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Social Care - Support W - Adults|
|Salary||£15,001 - £20,000 Per Annum|
- Hoop Social Care are looking for support workers across Cardiff to work with adults who have learning disabilities. This rewarding opportunity will involve working in small residential settings as well as out in the community with those you are supporting. Your primary focus is to promote independence and encourage those you work with to develop their personal, social and life skills. This role will involve taking individuals into the community for recreational activities and hobbies. This is a full time opportunity that would involves day and night work, with night working being sleep in and waking nights. This is a role that involves shifts falling on weekends and bank holidays.
- Support to undertake further qualifications to comply with care standards
- Competitive holiday allowance with annual increase
- Being in a rewarding role that allows you to help and develop others
- Continual professional development through paid training relevant to the role
- Monitor, develop and implement care plans
- Promote equal opportunities
- Help service user develop social and personal relationships
- Act as a role model
- Opportunity to accompany service users on holidays
- Previous experience as a support worker (desirable)
- Able to work a shift pattern on a rolling rota - Days, Nights and weekends
- Willingness to develop yourself and those you support
- Driving licence (essential)
- Fantastic communication skills