This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Social Care - Area Manager|
|Salary||£161 – £210 Per Day|
Night Nurse (RGN)
Hoop Nursing are looking for a Registered Nurse to work in an older person’s 50 bed care home in the idyllic location of Caldicot. The recently refurbished home boasts a character building, set among picturesque gardens. As acknowledged in their recent CSSIW report, the home delivers high quality care and promotes choice for their residents. Overseen by a professional, experienced, personable manager, offering support and development for their staff team. The Registered Nurse will support management to maintain and progress the service, developing a centre of excellence.
Are you looking for a new opportunity to work in a beautiful, well run home, working towards improving quality of care and enhancing the life of the residents?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional training
- Working in a beautiful environment
- Re-validation support
- Taking responsibility for supporting management to run the service
- Establishing professional relationships with the service users
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care
- Support therapeutic interventions as appropriate on an individual basis
- Support and nurture a team of support workers
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed to quality and best practice
- Professional experience
To apply for this excellent opportunity or to discuss the role in more detail please contact the Hoop Recruitment team today.