This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Social Care - Area Manager|
|Salary||£30,001 – £35,000 Per Annum|
- Hoop Nursing are looking for a Clinical Care Manager to work in an older person's care home in the central location of Cardiff. A national healthcare organisation, with an enviable reputation as recognised in their recent CSSIW report. The home boasts a large building, comprising of modern interiors, including a hairdressing salon and cafe. The company prides itself on promoting independence and choice whilst delivering high quality, individually tailored care. Overseen by a professional, experienced, personable manager, offering support and development for their staff team. The Clinical Care Manager will support the Home Manager to maintain and progress the service, developing a centre of excellence.
Are you looking for a new opportunity to progress into leadership and work in a modern, well run home, raising the bar for high care delivery?
• Competitive rate of pay
• Reputable organisation
• Positive CSSIW report
• Professional training & career progression
• Taking responsibility for supporting the registered manager to run the service
• Establishing relationships with the service users
• Supporting and managing the staff team
• Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care
• Support therapeutic interventions as appropriate on an individual basis
• Prepare written reports for clinical reviews
• Clinically lead and nurture a team of nurses and support workers
• Self-motivated and resilient, natural educator with leadership experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Committed to quality and best practice
• Work empathically
• Exceptional relationship building skills
To apply for this excellent opportunity or to discuss the role in more detail please contact the Hoop Recruitment team today.