|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Area||South East, England|
|Sector||Nursing - RSCN|
|Salary||££30,001 – £35,000 Per Annum|
- Hoop Recruitment is working with an inspirational organisation, who support young people with varying neuro-motor impairments such as Cerebral Palsy. The home boasts a beautiful manor house, amongst landscaped gardens, with up-to-date technologies and aids that encourage the residents to be as independent as possible.
Children attend school lessons covering topics such as sports, numeracy and literacy, whilst also developing skills in activities of daily living.
You will be working with a stable and established staff team in a small, very personalised location. The residential service is based on the same site as the school.
Everything about the service focuses on the individual.
The students you will be supporting are non-verbal and wheelchair bound with complex needs. Experience with cerebral palsy would be preferable but not desirable.
This position is full-time (37.5 hours per week).
Driver – must have been driving a minimum of 5 years
Must be over 24 years old
Compassionate and caring nature
- Perkbox - great employee benefits platform called Perkbox, this includes over 200 different exclusive perks and discounts such as cinema tickets, flights/holidays, theme parks, days out plus much more!
- Annual Leave - 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays).
- Employee Support Helpline - You will also have access to a private and confidential employee support helpline, to give you full support with things such as financial worries, health and wellbeing and more. This is all available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Food available to purchase on-site - So if you don't want to bring food from home you can always purchase it on site.
- Pension - We have a pension scheme available which employees can freely opt in and out of.
- Enhanced bank holiday rate - (1.5 and 2 times)
For more information please contact a member of the Hoop team on 02922 400519.