|Area||South East, England|
|Sector||Nursing - RNLD|
|Salary||££22.51 – £25.00 Per Hour|
- Hoop Recruitment is working with an inspirational organisation, who support young people with varying neuro-motor impairments such as Cerebral Palsy. The home boasts a beautiful manor house, amongst landscaped gardens, with up-to-date technologies and aids that encourage the residents to be as independent as possible.
Children attend school lessons covering topics such as sports, numeracy and literacy, whilst also developing skills in activities of daily living.
You will be working with a stable and established staff team in a small, very personalised location. The residential service is based on the same site as the school.
Everything about the service focuses on the individual.
The students you will be supporting are non-verbal and wheelchair bound with complex needs. Experience with cerebral palsy would be preferable but not desirable.
This position is for an agency RNLD to work 36 hours per week on a temporary contract.
· Driver – must have been driving a minimum of 5 years
· Must be over 24 years old
· Compassionate and caring nature
- Flexibility- work around your family and enhance your work/life balance.
- RGN Manager - An in office RGN manager, available to meet and chat for revalidation and general support
- Competitive pay rates - up to £50ph
- Uniform - free uniform.
- Free training - offer free mandatory updates
Due to the nature of the client environment, enhanced DBS checks will take place prior to employment.
For more information please contact a member of the Hoop team on 02922 400519.