|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - Staff Nurse|
|Salary||££15.01 – £17.50 Per Hour|
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) – Caerphilly - £17 per hour
Hoop Recruitment seeks an experienced Staff Nurse (Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse) to join a purpose-built care home situated in the heart of the picturesque Welsh valleys with spectacular surrounding views.
The successful candidate will join a highly skilled multi-disciplinary team, providing daily care and support to over 60 residents working collaboratively to ensure all resident needs are met.
As Staff Nurse, some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily support of the registered manager to run the service
- To establish effective working relationships with the service users
- Supporting the staff team daily
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care
- Prepare written reports for clinical reviews
Benefits within the role:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Double time bank holiday pay
- Reputable organisation
- Annual leave
- Competitive pension scheme
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following essential skills:
- Must be RGN or RMN registered Nurse with current PIN
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective work relationships with both colleagues and service users
- Compassionate and work empathy
- Resilient and self-motivated nature
Due to the nature of the client environment, enhanced DBS checks will take place prior to employment.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and keen to find out more, then please click the apply button below or forward your CV for consideration. Alternatively, you can call the Hoop Recruitment team for further info.