|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - Staff Nurse|
|Salary||££15.01 – £17.50 Per Hour|
- Staff Nurse - Registered General Nurse (RGN)
£16-£17 per hour – full time hours
Key words: Elderly Care, Nursing Home, General Nurse, Dementia Care
Hoop Recruitment is currently looking for a Registered General Nurse to join a long-standing, beautiful nursing home situated in a picturesque area between Cwmbran and Pontypool.
This is a great opportunity for a Nurse to join a home that has been providing first class, high standard care as another ‘home from home’ for the residents. You will join a highly skilled multi-disciplinary team, supporting up to 37 residents within the home. This modern, CSSIW registered home is purpose built and well-furnished throughout, boasting a relaxing and safe environment.
As Staff Nurse, some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily support of the registered manager to run the service
- To establish effective working relationships with the service users
- Supporting the staff team daily
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care
- Prepare written reports for clinical reviews
Benefits within the role:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Double time bank holiday pay
- Reputable organisation
- Annual leave
- Competitive pension scheme
- A dedicated RGN consultant to provide support
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following essential skills:
- Must be RGN registered Nurse with current PIN
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective work relationships with both colleagues and service users
- Compassionate and work empathy
- Resilient and self-motivated nature
Due to the nature of the client environment, enhanced DBS checks will take place prior to employment.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and keen to find out more, then please click the apply button below or forward your CV for consideration. Alternatively, you can call the Hoop Recruitment team for further info.