Registered Nurse (RGN) Hereford £16.50ph+
Hoop Recruitment are looking for a Registered General Nurse with a vibrant personality and a strong passion for people to work in an general nursing home in the idyllic location of Hereford.
An opportunity to work for a growing healthcare organisation, with an enviable reputation as recognised in their recent CQC reports. The home boasts a beautiful Victorian building, alongside a purpose built extension, set among picturesque, landscaped gardens.
This organisation prides itself on promoting independence and choice whilst delivering high quality, individually tailored care to individuals with conditions such as Huntington’s Disease. The organisation applies a unique approach towards activities including a focus on alternative and creative therapies, which is very much favoured by the residents.
Overseen by a professional, experienced, personable management team, offering support and development for their staff team. A rare opportunity to join an efficient and friendly care team, contributing to the development of a centre of excellence.
Are you looking for an new opportunity to work in a beautiful, well run home, raising the bar for care high care delivery? Benefits:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Reputable organisation
- Positive CQC report
- Exceptional training opportunities
- Professional, specialist training
- Revalidation support
- Taking responsibility for supporting the registered manager to run the service
- Establishing relationships with the service users
- Supporting the staff team
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care
- Support therapeutic interventions as appropriate on an individual basis
- Prepare written reports for clinical reviews
- You must hold an active PIN for this position
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed to quality and best practice
- Exceptional relationship building skills
If this sounds like your ideal role, or for further information please contact the Hoop Recruitment team today.