|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Area||Vale of Glamorgan, Wales|
|Sector||Social Care - Reg Manager - Adult|
|Salary||££25,001 – £30,000 Per Annum|
- Hoop Social Care have an exciting opportunity for a Manager to join this supported living service in the Vale of Glamorgan. The role will involve supporting adults with learning disabilities, mental health needs including personality disorders, and challenging behaviour. The role allows you to take overall responsibility for all aspects of running the service, ensuring the staff team enable the people we support to lead a valued and fulfilling life, maximising their potential physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially.
With highly effective communication skills, you will interact with all departments internally and externally to ensure the safe and efficient running of the service. Your duties will be varied, with no two days the same.
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Competitive salary with yearly reviews
- Pension scheme
- Rewarding career with progression opportunities / Succession planning
- Taking responsibility for supporting the registered manager to run the service
- Establishing relationships with the service users
- Supporting the staff team
- Supervisions, development plans and 1-1’s
- Providing advice, assistance and support on a group and 1:1 basis
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Enhanced DBS check
- Working towards the QCF level 5 in management (not essential)
If this sounds like your ideal role, please click on the apply now button below or for further information please contact Scott Johnston at Hoop Recruitment on 02922 400519.