|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Area||West Wales, Wales|
|Sector||Nursing - RGN|
|Salary||££15.01 – £17.50 Per Hour|
- Hoop Nursing are looking for a compassionate and experienced Registered Nurse to work in beautiful well-run service in the Cardigan area. The home is set on extensive grounds and is located just 3 miles from Cardigan Bay.
The home offers a high standard of residential care and comfort to all of its service users, ensuring their needs are being met at all times. You will join an experienced and professional staff team who deliver a range of care options ranging from personal care to general nursing.
In return for your hard work, some benefits include:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Reputable organisation
- 34 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Enhanced maternity pay & generous pension scheme
As Staff Nurse, some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily support of the registered manager to run the service
- To establish effective working relationships with the service users
- Supporting the staff team daily
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care
- Prepare written reports for clinical reviews
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following essential skills:
- Must be RGN or RMN registered Nurse with current PIN
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective work relationships with both colleagues and service users
- Compassionate and work empathy
- Resilient and self-motivated nature
Due to the nature of the client environment, enhanced DBS checks will take place prior to employment.