This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Human Resources - Officer Manager (HR)|
|Salary||£7.50 – £10.00 Per Hour|
- Hoop Social Care are proud to be working with a nationally recognised, award winning charity. We are supporting in finding passionate and committed individuals who want to give care and support to young people with Cerebral Palsy. The children / young adults you will support vary in age from 7 to 19.
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Competitive salary with yearly reviews
- Pension scheme
- Free industry specific theory and practical training
- Rewarding career with progression opportunities / Succession planning
- Taking responsibility for a small number of young people and ensuring that their needs are fully met
- Establishing relationships which young people, perceive to be positive, warm and rewarding
- Providing emotional support at times of difficulty or stress
- Being aware of the aims and objectives of the young person and working collaboratively with colleagues to achieve them
- Personal care
- Self-motivated and resilient
- No previous experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- To ensure the safety of the young people and provide a safe environment for them to live in.