This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Salary||£10,001 - £15,000 Per Annum|
Hoop Recruitment are looking for a teaching assistant to work in the Vale of Glamorgan, supporting younger adults with autism, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour within a residential setting. This role requires an enthusiastic individual who is willing to work well within a team and help students achieve their educational goals.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid training
- Time and a half overtime rate
- Monthly bonuses available
- Carry out and the implementation of study plans
- Support clients with daily activities within the classroom and school environment
- Effectively communicate with all students
- Promote independent learning
- Adopt creative approaches to problem solving and challenging behaviour
- Calm and collected in pressurised situations
If this sounds like your ideal role, please click on the apply now button below or for further information please call Hoop Recruitment on 02922 400519.
- Previous experience within an SEN environment
- Knowledge of the national curriculum
- Flexibility and adaptability to work short-term and long-term.
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills;