|Sector||Education - Secondary Teacher|
|Salary||££80-£100 Per Day|
- Hoop Education are redefining the recruitment industry by adopting a personal approach to recruitment with a team of industry professionals. We find great people great jobs, simple really.
After an incredibly successful year, demand for teachers is at an all time high, and we are currently recruiting qualified Secondary Teachers for work in schools throughout the RCT area.
Working with Hoop Education, you can expect:
- A dedicate relationship consultant
- A friendly and supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Free CPD opportunities
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- 24/7 support and advice
Duties will include:
- Organising learning resources to create an effective and positive learning environment
- Planning, Preparing and Assessing lessons to cater for all pupils, incorporating differentiated tasks suitable for all ability levels.
- Teaching all areas of the Primary curriculum.
- Working closely with all school colleagues and under direction of the school leadership team.
- Maintaining classroom discipline in line with the school discipline policy
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in education policy and curriculum changes
- Building rapport between yourself and pupils
- Have experience of teaching in a Secondary setting
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and be registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
- Be a passionate practitioner with the desire to improve the education outcomes for all pupils
- Possess an excellent subject knowledge and be able to deliver lesson plans to a high standard
- Have excellent classroom management skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Be able to support and promote the ethos of the school
Hoop Education are proud to be a teacher led employment agency, with vast experience in placing candidates in their ideal job role. If you have the relevant skills and experience and are keen to find out more, then please click the apply button. Alternatively, you can call Ryan and the Hoop Education team on 01443 716480.