|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - Registered Manager|
|Salary||££35,001 – £40,000 Per Annum|
- General Manager - Health & Social Care
£35,000 - £40,000 + allowances
Hoop Recruitment are looking for a General Manager to work within a private nursing service for adults with mental health in the RCT area. The successful candidate must have a background in general management with experience in HR, payroll and staff management, you’ll report directly into the registered manager. The post will be 37.5hrs per week, Monday to Friday.
- Pension contribution scheme
- Career development with enhanced pay
- Post qualification professional training
- Competitive Salary of £35,000-£40,000+
- Provide leadership and guidance to staff
- Work effectively with the registered and heads of department
- Responsible for overall management of the support services (HR, kitchen & domestic)
- Ensure that staff are appropriately supervised, supported, managed, motivated and empowered to achieve their full potential
- Ensure that employee engagement has a high priority across all departments
- In conjunction with other senior team members, liase with all other professionals, relatives, and representatives to promote good working relationships.
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional relationship building skills
- Committed to quality and best practice
- Experience of management within a health and social care environment
- Prepared to undertake further qualifications if required
- Management qualification (QCF, ILM, NVQ)
- Background in a nursing environment
If this sounds like your ideal role, please click on the apply now button below or for further information please call on 02922 400519.